/*pinterest*/ yenniper: tuscany wedding

7.27.2011

tuscany wedding


Sorry for the terrible blogging lately! I will be posting more often since I am planning my wedding! (which will not be in Tuscany). Yes interwebs, I am an engaged blogger blogging about wedding planning. Ground-breaking stuff. You saw it here first.

Anyway, I came across these beautiful photos on Once Wed today shot by Jill Thomas. I have always looved her work. She shot a few of my friend's weddings and I just drool over her photos. Gorge. Tuscany trip? 2014? Who's with me?







[ Photos by Jill Thomas found on Once Wed ]

4 comments:

  1. you are enGAGED! that is the best! no, actually, being married is the best. congrats! please post dating/meeting/engagement stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to have the most gorgeously awesome wedding ever. No pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!! I'm so so so excited for you! Congratulations!! Marriage is the best. :) LOVE YOU!! Happy wedding planning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! So glad you are blogging about your wedding plans. You will make me so jealous with your good taste!

    ReplyDelete